AGILIUM WORLDWIDE ITALY S.R.L.
Via Trebbia, 5 – 00198 Rome
Via Torino, 2 – 20123 Milan
Phone +39 06 64790241 / +39 02 39800044
Fax +39 06 8078967
Not For Profit
Overview and Current Climate:
The Not-for-Profit and Community Services sectors, that employ a substantial number of people and executives across the globe, are grappling with the need to ensure that people with the best credentials are recruited into key positions. The demand for services and the scarcity of resources serve to make the appointment of key executives a critical factor in the ongoing success for organizations which can no longer be addressed by traditional advertised recruitment methodologies.
We, as a global search alliance, are well positioned to assist organizations worldwide in identifying, recruiting and developing appropriately-credentialled executives. This has required developing a substantial knowledge of the sector and noting the success of many of the skilled executives who have successfully confronted the unique challenges.
Our practitioners have relevant industry knowledge and an understanding of some of the social, environmental and personal issues that executives have to address in managing these often complex operations.
In addition, several of our members sit on boards of not-for-profit organizations, including Guide Dogs Victoria Ltd., Kinark Children’s Mental Health, Dyslexia Association of Singapore, to name a few.
Some Assignments in the Not For Profit sector
- Communication Director, supporting organization for african children, Italy
- General Manager, Italian Order of Chartered Accountants, Italy
- General Manager, Aged Care, significant provider of community services, Melbourne
- Executive Director, registered charity for seriously ill and disabled children and families, Hamilton, Canada
- Chief Executive Officer, local chamber of commerce, Toronto
- Chief Financial Officer, national not-for-profit health organization, Toronto